Hima Das last week nundi news lo ee athlete peru full vinapadtundhi Do You have any idea about em event? 5 golds endulo kottindi? Assala kottindhi anna vishayam kuda teliyadu manalo chala mandiki. Yes, because we all are still feeling sad for our Indian Cricket Team loss in World Cup and excited about India vs West Indies Tour. But not Hima Das and her proud achievements.
So, please it’s time to know what she did and encourage her and other sports instead of Cricket.
1. Hima Das won her first gold medal of this season on July 2 at Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland.
200 M, sprint ni just 23.65 seconds lo kottadam tho ee season lo first gold kottindhi Hima Das.
2. At Kutno Athletics Meet in Poland Him Das Bagged her 2nd Gold on July 7th.
Idhe month lo Poland lo jarigina Kutno Athletics Meet lo 23.97 seconds lo 200 M sprint complete chesi second gold kottindi.
— Major Surendra Poonia (@MajorPoonia) July 21, 2019
3. Hima won her third 200m gold at the Kladno Athletics Meet in Czech Republic Julo 13th, Czech Republic lo jarigina Kladno Athletics Meet lo Hima won her third gold in a row by completing 200M sprint in 23.43 seconds.
4. Hima bagged her 4th gold in the 200m race at Tabor Athletics Meet in Czech Republic.
Last week July 17th Tabor Athletics Meet lo bagged the 5th gold medal in the 200m race in just 23.25 seconds.
5. On 20th July, She bagged 5th gold medal by shattering all previous records in 400M sprints.
Nova Mesto lo jarigina 400M race ni recording 52.09 seconds on the clock complete chesi 5th gold medal win aiyyi Golden girl ga history create chesindi mana super sprinter and supergirl Hima Das.
Only in this month in a span of just 18 days Hima Das bagged a 5 gold medal which is the highest number for any Indian Athlete till date.