Freedom ye okkaro poraditho raledu andaru kalisi kattu ga oke daati pai nadavadam valla freedom saadinchukunnam. Ippudu chala chotla ade jaruguthundi ee lockdown valla problems face chestunna variki chala mandi tama vanthuga valla own savings tho janalaki help chestunnaru.
Manava seva ye maadhava seva ani chala mandi antaru kaani konthamande aachistaru ala prathi okkarini inspire chestu lockdown lo help chestunna real heroes evaro chuddam padandi…
1) Meet Kalpana garu, she along with her friends are donating milk in the slums of Serilingampally.
2)A school in Rajasthan provided food & shelter for migrant workers, to express their gratitude they painted that school.
3) Meet Amareswari garu, a security officer who is stitching 250 masks daily apart from her work.
4) Meet Lokamani garu who gave soft drinks to police officers during this lock down.
5) A 4-Year kid from Vijaywada donated Rs.971 to help the needy, he had saved this money for buying a bicycle.
6) Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi is providing meals to over 40,000 people everyday.
7) Meet Rajendra Prasad garu, a software employee who is providing food to daily wage workers everyday.
8) When relatives of a Hindu man couldn’t make it for his last rites, Muslim neighbours performed the rituals.
9) A mosque in Mumbai’s sakinaka providing meals to 800 migrant laborers.
10) 2 brothers from Kolar, Karnataka sold their land to raise money for feeding people who have lost their livelihood due to lockdown