Pelli Choopulu has become a revolution in Telugu films for the fact that it had a simple but special plot with new but talented actors and a comedy that moves around our daily lives. Ritu Varma stole the show with her innocent charm and her natural acting.
Here are some interesting facts about Ritu Varma
1. Ritu Varma got a chance into the Film Industry through an award winning short film, Anukokunda.
2. She stood as a runner up for Dabur Gulabari Miss rose glow, during her college days.
3. She signed her first Telugu movie Prema Ishq Kaadhal in which she played the role of a costume designer opposite Sree Vishnu.
4. Before Yevade Subramanyam and Pellichoopulu , Ritu Varma has done a small role in JRNTR’s Baadshah movie as a sister character for Kajal Agarwal.
5. She is a great artist and the walls of her house are filled with her beautiful paintings.
6. She completed her Bachelors from Malla Reddy College, Hyderabad.
7. She has also signed up for Tamil projects and we are eagerly waiting to see her in movies.
8. She has been nominated as Best Supporting Role (Female) in IIFA Utsavam for Yevade Subramanyam.
9. The short film she was a part of was later screened at the Cannes Short film Corner in 2013.
10. The shortfilm won best film award at the 48HR Film Project competition in 2012 and also fetched Ritu the best actor female award.