It is a well-known fact that SS Rajamouli is the man behind one of the best historical films like Magadheera and Baahubali in Tollywood. He made us proud with these projects and also became popular on a global platform. But if you observe deeply, there are few similarities between Magadheera and Baahubali franchise. Either regarding shots or characterisation, these similarities will blow your mind. Check out:
1. Iconic shots of lead actors emotional eyes and their weaponsYes, if you carefully observe, in both the films, there are shots of Prabhas and Ram Charan’s passionate eyes and the way they hold the weapons during battle.
2. Lead actresses interest in learning archeryIn Magadheera, Kajal Aggarwal likes to learn archery and the same happened with Anushka in Baahubali.
3. Heroes teach archery to heroinesBoth Ram Charan and Prabhas made Kajal and Anushka experts in archery.
4. Similar look of lead actorsActors Ram Charan, Rana Daggubati, and Prabhas were seen identical as their armor, helmet and dress resemble the same.
5. Prabhas and Ram Charan loyal to their kingdomIn Magadheera, Ram Charan sacrifices his love for their kingdom and Prabhas disobeys his mother’s orders for Mahishmathi.
6. Lead actors Dual RolePrabhas has played a dual role in Bahubali and Ram Charan also seen in two roles, but with a touch of reincarnation.
7. One loyal friend to lead actorsRam Charan has Sri Hari in Magadheera, and for Prabhas, it is Sathyaraj in Baahubali franchise.