1. Actually and basically are the two words that tell we can talk in English!Actually, I am used to hearing the word so many times that I have started to use it everywhere.
2. Good nameTo everyone’s knowledge, a person has just one name. He cannot have a good name and a bad name. So please do not ask anyone for their ‘good name’.
3. Passing out of collegeThis is hilarious because if u have scored around 80% in your college and still say, “I passed out of college”, it can mean you have graduated with the just the borderline.
Use the word ‘Graduated’.
4. Like that onlyThis is the ‘phunniest’ phrase added at the ending of some sentences or starting or anywhere we like to.
We will talk like that only. You any problem?
5. Brother-in-lawsHow many times have you married the same person to make his/her brother to get legally tied to you? Plural of brother-in law will always be brothers-in-law.
6. Cousin sister, cousin brotherCousin means your aunt’s or uncle’s son/daughter. It is gender neutral. It will just be ‘Cousin’
7. Would beI know it feels so incomplete. It is how people try addressing their fiancées.
8. Revert backRevert means to get back to the previous condition. So reverting back will mean you get back twice. Not making proper sense, right?
9. Do one thingNo. No. I would be ready to do more than one thing.
10. Real sister/ Read brotherIn reality, we are not living in movies. So my sister or brother are real.