Second positive case of coronavirus identify aindi ivala Hyderabad lo, all malls, theaters and educational institutions 31st daka close chestunnaru kuda.
Enduku aina manchidi mana jagrathalo manam undali ee virus mana joliki rakunda undali ante so alanti precautions yem teesukovala kinda listicle chesam. Chuseyandi, stay safe and healthy.
1) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
2) Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
3) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4) Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
5) Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
6) Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
7) Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets and countertops.
8) If surfaces are dirty, clean them – use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
9) Wear a facemask if you are sick. You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office.