Blood pressure normal ga kakunda high or low unna problem. But for high BP, there are medicines that you can take. But for low BP, medicines kakunda it is better if we cure it from the inside.
1. Eat small portions of food more frequently.
2. Do not have foods with less salt. Have it in adequate quantities.
3. Keep having juices and liquids very frequently so that you are not dehydrated
4. Tea or coffee may help boost your blood pressure temporarily. When your blood pressure dips suddenly, a cup of coffee or tea can get your circulation going.
5. One of the best things to have are tulsi leaves. Chew five to six tulsi leaves every morning
6. Almonds help raise blood pressure naturally. Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight, peel them in the morning, make a paste and boil them into a drink. Drink this every day to prevent your blood pressure from falling.
7. Avoid foods that are high in fat and sugar.
8. Eat broccoli and spinach as they increase Folate in your body which improves blood pressure levels.
9. Have adequate amount of milk, curd as they help raise your BP.
10. Exercise regularly.