February month ni the month of love ani antaru, ee month lo andharu couples valla partner s ki yela i love you chepali , emi konali , yela surprise cheyali inka chala doubts osthu unati. Market lo chala rakalaga gifts , surprises inka cake s dhorukuthai kani mana chethi tho mana partner ki cakes bake chesi surprise chesthey a feeling chala different ga untundi. Aythey ee valentines days mee partner kosam pakka bake chestharu kada ? Just check this article and surprise your loved ones.
1. Chocolate mug cake: Simple ga easy ingredients tho ee simple chocolate mug cakes cheskovachu.
Coco powder – 11/2tbsp
Baking powder – 1/8 tsp
Baking soda – a pinch
Condensed milk – 3 tbsp
Melted butter- 2 tbsp
Milk – 4 tbsp
Chocolate chunks – few
•Stir together flour, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda in a microwaveable mug.
•Add condensed milk, melted butter, and milk and mix well.
• Add chocolate chunks and microwave at 850 watts for about 2 minutes.
Yummy delicious chocolate mug cake ready in 2 mins.
2. Strawberry cheesecake: regular cheesecakes yepudu try chestham kani strawberry season lo fresh strawberry’s tho cheesecake chesthey chala baguntundi.
2 cups of biscuit crumbs
2/3rd cups of melted unsalted butter
1 ½ cups of melted white chocolate
½ cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of whip cream
½ cup of room temperature cream cheese
1 cup of sifted icing sugar
2/3rd cups of strawberry pie filling
• In 8 by 8 inch square tin, arrange a parchment paper/ use the mousse patti, arrange on a tray. If you don’t have these pattis make in a loose bottom pan.
•Make biscuit base with 200 gms crushed biscuits and 120ml of melted unsalted butter. Press this onto the prepared trays.
•Keep it aside to set.
Melt 350 gms of white chocolate with 100 ml of unsalted butter.
•Whip 200 ml of cream till its stiff peaks. Take 350 gms of room temperature cream cheese and 100 gms of sifted icing sugar and whip together. Add white chocolate with 100 gms of strawberry pie filling. Mix together with a spatula. Then gently fold in whipped cream.
• Spoon this mixture in the prepared tin. And let it set for at least 4 hours.
•With the help of parchment paper, pull the cheesecake/ once set, open the mousse pattis spoon some strawberry pie filling on top and serve these cute individual cheesecakes.