Rakesh jhunkhunwala AKA India’s Warren Buffett, known for his investments in Indian stock markets. Mumbai ki brathakadaniki chethilo Rs 5000 pettukuni occhina Rakesh Jhunjhunwala eeroju $3 Billion net worth ante almost Rs 40,000 crores tho richest Indians list lo unnadu. Ade kadu some years back Indian Airlines Lo the Cheapest Airlines Introduce chestha ani cheppi mari today ‘Akasa Airlines’ ni introduce chesadu.
Assala evaru Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, 5000 rupees tho stock market and investment kingpin ga one of the richest Indian ga money ela sampadinchadu? And also airlines business loki ela enter aiyyadu anedi ippudu telusukundham padandi?
1. Born in Mumbai on 5th July 1960, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has a keen interest in investing in the stock market following in his father’s footsteps who used to do the same.
2. One day, the kid Jhunjhunwala asked his father ‘why are there fluctuations in the stock price?’ – ‘influenced by the flow of news’ replied to him. This incident triggered an interest and made him learn the basics of investments, stock marketing, and how Dalal Street works at a very young age
3. Jhunjhunwala asked his father to give him some money to invest. However, he refused and warned him to complete graduation first. But, Rakesh borrowed Rs 5000 from his cousin brother’s clients and started investing in stocks in his teenage years
4. Upon his father’s request, he completed Chartered Accountant From Sydenham College in 1985. Then he started investing in stock markets in 1985
5. He learned so much in 1 year of struggle and losses and became a pro in stock investments. Jhunjhunwala is good at picking up the right stock and selling them at the right time, his first move and success as an investor were Tata Tea stocks worth Rs.25 Lakhs. He bought shares at Rs.43 and sold them at Rs.143 within 3 months
6. He used all his profit money in stocks and invested in Aurobindo Pharma, Sesa Goa, Praj Industries, Titan, CRISIL, and NCC. He earned more and invested them in long-term stocks with a vision
7. In 2011, Jhunjhunwala witnessed a 30% fall in his stock. But he chose to stay with the stocks and said no to selling his shares. He always believed in long-term holdings of stocks and profits. Him & His wife together held Titan Company stocks for 17 years. They rose over 12 percent (129.5 points) in the last 10 trading sessions, giving him around 35% returns in 2019.
8. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala married Rekha, a stock market investor In 1987. They together started “Rare Enterprises” a stock trading firm in the year 2003, named after combining the first 2 letters (Ra-Re) of his name and his wife Rekha.
9. Through his firm, Rakesh and his associates hold 37 stocks like Crisil, Tata Motors, Lupine, Titan Company, Federal Bank, DB Realty, Fortis Healthcare, Delta Corp, Nazara Technologies, and Tata Communications.
10. Today, his net worth is Around Rs 40,000 Cr and recently started Akasa Airlines, an low cost airline transport business with the aim of low flight ticket prices, making airlines an affordable way for middle-class Indian families.