1. Sai KumarSai Kumar is a famous dubbing artist turned actor and TV host. He is very famous for his”Agni..Agni..Agni…” dialogue. ai Kumar is known for his stentorian voice and exceptional dialogue delivery and has dubbed for the leading actors Suman and Dr. Rajasekhar during the 1990s. He holds the credits for dubbing for two icons of Indian cinema, Rajinikanth for “Baasha” and Amitabh Bachchan for “Khuda Gawah”.
2. SaritaShe is a very famous actor in Telugu, Tamil, Malyalam and Kannada. She,later settled as a dubbing artist and she has lent her voice for many actresses like Nagma, Tabu, Soundarya, Ramya Krishnan and Sushmitha Sen. Saritha has won many awards for her dubbing including 4 Nandi Awards.
3. S.P.BalasubramanyamHe is known for his guiness record of singing more than 40,000 songs in 5 different languages. Since 1983, S.P.B., has been dubbing for famous actors in the industry. He dubbed for all of Kamal Haasan movies in Telugu and has dubbed for all the 6 characters of Kamal Haasan’s super hit movie “Dasavathaaram.” Not just that, he lent his voice for many popular actors like ‘Superstar’ Rajinikanth, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Raghuvaran and Nandamuri Balakrishna.
4. Roja RaminiRoja Ramani is the mother of hero Tarun Kumar. After acting, she turned a voice artist, and lent her voice for many leading actresses like Suhasini, Meena, Radhika Roja, Vijaya Shanthi Shilpa Shetty and Khushboo. Roja Ramani has won over 50 awards for dubbing including Nandi and Filmfare Awards as well.
5. Ravi ShankarBommaliiii…..Amma Bommaliiiii……
He is man behind this sensational voice. He started his dubbing career in1992 with “Antham.” Till now, he has dubbed for over 2600 films in the span of two decades in all South Indian languages.
6. RaasiShe has mesmorized south Indian people with her beautiful smile and acting. A very little known fact is that she lent her voice for ‘Nadiya’ in Mirchi
7. UttejOnly a few know he dubbed the voice of Vennela Kishore in the movie “Vennela.” Apart from being an actor, director and screenwriter, he also got himself into dubbing.
8. Ramya KrishnaThis majestic Sivagami, has featured in more than 200 films in a span of 30 years. And it is known that she has also dubbed for Sonali Bendre’s character in the movie “Khadgam.”
9. ShivajiShivaji is a well known actor, producer and dubbing artist in Telugu cinema. Shivaji has dubbed for actors like Nithin and Aryan Rajesh during their initial days and has won the Nandi Award as Best Male Dubbing Artist for Nithin’s movie “Dil.”
10. CharmiBeing a Punjabi by birth, she learned Telugu and dubbed her own voice and even dubbed for Kajal Agarwal for “Chandamama.”
11. SwatiSwathi is an Indian actress and TV presenter better known for her works in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam cinema. Apart from being an actress, Swathi worked as a dubbing artist and dubbed for Ileana in “Jalsa” and even sung a song in “100% Love.”