Along with Brahma and Shiva, Lord Vishnu ki kuda manam anthe importance istham. We perform a lot of pujas and worship him with utter respect. We consider Lord Vishnu as a protector and mana andarni anni negative things nunchi protect chestharu. mana hindu legendaries prakaram, when humanism is threatened by wickedness, Lord Vishnu will come in some form to restore the magical beauty of Hinduism.
1. Matsya (Fish)This avatara of the Lord is said to be the one who protected the first man on earth from a great flood. Idi kontha mandi fish ani antaru and inkodaru a tail attached to a human torso. Matsya is said to have forewarned Man about the coming flood and ordered him to preserve all the grains and living creatures in a boat.
2. Kurma (Tortoise)Kurma is that avatara that relates to the story of churning the ocean of milk to obtain amrutham.
3. Varaha (Boar)He is that avatara of Loird Vishnu who brought back the earth that was drowned into the sea by Hiranyakashyapa. After a battle of 1,000 years, Varaha raised the earth out of the water.
4. NarasimhaHiranyakashyapa was a demon who was given a boon by lord brahma andhence could not be defeated by anyone. Ee power tho thanu heaven and earth lo chaala trouble create chesaru. Lord Vishnu Vishnu emerged in the form of a man-lion to answer his challenge to Prahalada who was a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
5. VamanaWhen king bali was ruling the universe and no other god could do anything, Lord Vishnu came as a dwarf and requested the king for a small piece of land that he could cover in 3 steps. After he was granted the wish, the dwarf took the form of a giant and conquered the whole world.
6. ParasuramaHe comes to the world in this form to protect earth and humanity from all the bad things.
7. RamaRama’s father is King Dasaratha and his mother is Queen Kausalya. Rama was born at the end of the Second Age, sent by the gods to do battle with the multi-headed demon Ravana.
8. KrishnaHe is one of the most worshiped deity and has changed a lot of rules being a cowherd. The entire bhagawad gita was spoken by Lord Krishna to Arjuna on the battlefield.
9. BalaramaBalarama is the elder brother of Krishna. In representations, he is usually shown with pale skin in contrast to Krishna’s blue skin. He is the embodiement of a lot of strength.
10. KalkiKalki is the last avatara of Lord Vishnu and is expected to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the time period in which we currently exist. He will come, it is believed, to rid the world of oppression by unrighteous rulers. It is said he will appear riding a white horse and carrying a fiery sword.