Every day from morning to dawn, manam use chese app Instagram. E madya chala mandi Facebook kante denne ekuvva use chestunnaru. Denni Kevin Systrom ane athanu 6th October 2010 lo launch chesaru and after one year, deeni huge response chusi Facebook CEO and Founder Mark Zuckerberg denni own chesukunaru. So, ivvalla manam asalu a success story enti and Kevin gurinchi evariki teliyani vishayalu teslusukundam.
1. Kevin was born on 30th December 1983. His mother was marketing executive at Zip car and father was Vice president at TJX company.
2. Kevin ki chinapatinundi programming antey interest and tanu college day lo own ga programs create chesevadu and also used to hack his friends’ messenger accounts.
3. He studied Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University. During his graduation, he did intern at Odeo, which later turned into Twitter.
4. He got graduated from Stanford and took a job at Google as a marketing associate product manager. A time lo eyana Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, and Spreadsheets lantivi products deal chesaru.
5. After three years working with Google, he quits his job in 2009 and joined a startup Nextstop as Product Manager. At that time, he became close to social media and started working on it.
6. Then he got the idea of Burbn. E app is more like social check-in service. Oka party lo he met investors from Baseline Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. Within two weeks, he secured a $500,000 investment and Mike Krieger ni tana team lo cherchukunnadu.
7. He launched Burbn, which is a mobile app, where people can check into locations, make plans, earn points for hanging out with friends, post photos, and more.
8. And idi iPhone app, but tarvata too many features valla overrun avvadam tho, they cut down everything except for its photo, comment, and like capabilities.
9. Appudu the duo decided to turn Burbn into a photo-sharing app, when they heard that Facebook is doing something that similar to check-ins.
10. It just took eight weeks with just two developers to build Instagram, as most of the code came from Burbn. And Instagram launch chesina one month lone 1 million users unnaru and one-year lo it managed to hit more than 10 million users.
11. One year tarvata, Facebook acquired the rights of Instagram for $1 billion at the time.
12. Instagram also launched web-based profiled and now has more than 100 million users.