Friday vasthe chalu egesukunte vellipoyevalam cinemalaki. Inka cinema chusaka konni rojulu paatu FB lo aa movie gurinche discussion lu… Cinema review lu – first day entha collect chesindi – first week entha collect chesindi ide hungama but ippudu no cinema – no hungama. Malli aa Fridays eppudu vastayo 😭… Avi rojulu vache lopu mana first week records lo top movies evo okasari gurtuchesukundama???
1) Baahubali – The Conclusion First Week Collections
It grossed a whopping Rs. 509 Cr. in its first weekend with a share of Rs. 270 Cr.
2) Baahubali: The Beginning First Week Collections
Collected an astounding amount of 75 cr on the first day of its release. By the end of the first week, the movie collected 255 cr.
3) Saaho First Week Collections
It collected a whopping amount of Rs. 350 Cr (Gross) and Rs. 188.35 Cr (Share) smashing the records of many Non-Baahubali movies at home turf and at International BO as well.
4) Ala Vaikunthapuramloo First Week Collections
Highest in Allu’s career so far collected an amount of 107.65cr (share) & 162.5cr(gross) worldwide.
5) Sarileru Neekevaru First Week Collections
The film has collected a worldwide distributor share of 98.60 cr.
6) Aravinda Sametha First Week Collections
Collected a gross amount of Rs. 134 crores with a distributor share of Rs. 82 crores in the first week of its theatrical run.
7) Rangasthalam First Week Collections
By the end of its first week run in the theatres, Rangasthalam collected a gross of Rs. 127 crores with a share of nearly Rs. 80 crores.
8) Maharshi First Week Collections
Maharshi grossed 122.91 Cr at the WW box office with a WW distributor share of 76 Cr.
9) Bharat Ane Nenu First Week Collections
Bharat Ane Nenu grossed Rs. 117 crores while the distributor share stands at Rs. 72 crores.
10) Khaidi No. 150 First Week Collections
Khaidi No. 150′ grossed Rs. 95 Cr. in its first weekend with a distributor share of Rs. 66 Cr.
11) Janatha Garage First Week Collections
Janatha Garage First week Collections in AP & Nizam are around 46Cr (share) and Worldwide close to 63+Cr(share)
12) Jai Lava Kusa First Week Collections
Managed to rake in a gross of Rs. 90 Cr in its first weekend with a distributor share of Rs. 54 Cr.