Mehul Choksi, Jatin Mehta, Vijay Mallya fled the country with huge sums of money and left the pockets of common man empty. The common man is the victim here, somebody gave something, someone took something and we, the common man, have to struggle for the actions of someone. It’s hard to be a common man in this country, everyone sucks your blood without remorse.
Is being a common man a crime in India? What’s the answer?
Today, we present you ‘Top Top 9 Bank Defaulters And The Amount They Have To Repay To The Indian Banks
1. Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi – Rs. 14,000 Cr
2. Vijay Mallya, Kingfisher Airlines – Rs. 10,000 Cr
3. Sanjay and Sandip Jhunjhunwala, Rei Agro – Rs. 4,314 Cr
4. Jatin Mehta, Winsome Diamonds & Jewellery – Rs. 4,076 Cr
5. Vikram Kothari, Rotomac Global – Rs. 3,695 Cr
6. Jitendra Singh and Gurmeet Sodhi, Kudos Chemie – Rs. 2,326 Cr
7. Vijay Choudhary, Zoom Developers – Rs. 2,012 Cr
8. Forever Precious Jewellery & Diamonds – Rs. 1,962 Cr
9. T Venkatram Reddy and T Vinayakravi Reddy, Deccan Chronicle Holdings – Rs. 1,915 Cr