Chicken Nuggets are chicken cubes deep-fried in a batter and bread crumbs. A snack ideal for parties and pot luck recipes, this is enjoyed all around by kids and adults alike. Chicken Nuggets were started around the 1950s and have soon gained popularity as one of the most favourite snacks in restaurants and cafes.
We often rush to our favourite fast-food joints to eat a plate of Chicken Nuggets. Here’s how you can make it easily make it at home now.
- 250 grams of Boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- Coriander leaves
- Maida Powder
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt (As per taste)
- 2tsp Pepper powder
- Chilli Flakes
- Garlic Powder
1. Firstly, take the boneless chicken and cut it into tiny pieces. Transfer them to a grinder, add salt, ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp of pepper powder, coriander leaves and grind it to a fine paste.
2. Now, take Maida flour and add chilli flakes, garlic powder, salt, 1 tsp of pepper powder and mix it well. In another bowl beat an egg and keep it ready.
3. Also, make sure you have bread crumbs ready. If you cannot find readily available bread crumbs, you can grind bread slices and keep them ready.
4. Rub some oil on your hands and take the ground chicken paste and press them gently into shapes of nuggets or cubes. This is to ensure that the chicken paste doesn’t stick onto your hands.
5. Dip the chicken nuggets into the Maida flour and roll it gently. Then, dip it in the egg and coat it using a fork or a different hand. Once the egg is nicely coated, drop it in the bread crumbs, and coat it evenly on all the sides.
6. Lastly, take a pan and pour some oil in it and when it reaches its boiling point, slowly release the coated chicken nuggets. Fry till they turn golden brown on both the sides.
7. Serve them hot!