Omelettes are one of the easiest and delicious dishes that we can make. While you can add your favourite vegetables, spices and herbs to eggs, it is the classic Masala Omelette that we all love. But, have you ever tried to cook a curry with Omelettes? If you haven’t then go ahead and try this delicious Omelette curry with these simple ingredients.
We love our Special recipe "Omelette Curry" Try and tell us how did you feel?!Follow us on Instagram : https://goo.gl/YSCzHn
Posted by Wirally Food on Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Green Chillies
- Coriander Leaves
- Cumin Seeds
- Red Chillie Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Take three eggs, ¼ cup onions, 1 green chilly, coriander leaves, salt and give it a nice mix. Now, in a pan, add oil and cook an omelette with the batter. Once the omelette is cooked, roll it and cut into pieces.
- In the same pan, add some oil, and fry ¼ cup onions, 3 pieces of garlic and ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cashew nuts, 1 tomato, and give it a nice mix. Grind, it to a nice paste.
- Now, in a pan, add some oil and sauté 1 tbsp cumin seeds, ¼ cup onions, 1 green chilly and fry till the onions slightly change colour.
- Then, add the ground paste, 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder, ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder, 1 and ½ tbsp coriander powder, salt, 1 cup water and give it a nice mix. Cook it covered on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the omelette pieces and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your Omelette Curry is now ready to be served.