Dosas are our favourite kind of breakfasts. We are always experimenting with them or trying to infuse some kind of fusion in them. So, if you like experiment with your breakfast, here’s what you can do to make your dosas more fun and tastier.
We can never get over dosas and their varieties, can we? Try making these tasty forms of dosas at home.Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wirallyfood/
Posted by Wirally Food on Monday, March 30, 2020
1.Erra Karam Dosa
From the kitchens of Rayalaseema, comes our favourite kind of dosa, Erra Karam Dosa. This dosa is especially popular in Nellore and we are obsessed with it. Made with red chilly and onion paste, this takes your dosa experience to another level.
- Dosa Batter
- Dried Red Chillies
- Firstly, you need to make Erra Karam masala for the dosa stuffing. To make the paste, take a pan and heat some oil. Fry onions, dried red chillies, a pinch of tamarind and 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Once they are fried, transfer them to a mixer jar and grind it to a fine paste. Keep this paste aside.
- Now, take a pan, heat some oil and spread dosa batter on it. Add some oil around the shape of the dosa. Now take your red chilly paste and generously spread it on the dosa. Add ghee around the shape of your dosa, fold it and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Your Rayalaseema style Erra Karam Dosa is now ready to be gobbled.
2.Paneer Cheese Dosa
Admit it, we all love this delicious Paneer Cheese Dosa. We frequently order it whenever we are at a dosa bandi or a tiffin center. And since we cannot visit a dosa bandi at this moment, why not make it right away at home, right?
- Dosa Batter
- Red Chilly Paste
- Take a pan and heat some oil. Spread your dosa batter on the pan evenly.
- Now take 2 tsp red chilly sauce/paste and spread it on the batter. You can add a tsp extra if you like your dosas spicy. Now, generously add shredded paneer and cheese.
- Fold your dosa and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Your bandi style Paneer Cheese Dosa is ready.
3.Paneer Besan Dosa
If you are looking for something new and want to try a new type of dosa, then this Paneer Besan Dosa is a perfect recipe for you. The dosa is not made with a regular batter but with a special batter made out of besan flour. Loaded with onions, green chillies and paneer, this is a must-try recipe.
- Green Chillies
- Red Chilly Powder
- To make besan flour, take 3 tbsp of besan, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chillie powder, ½ tsp jeera powder, salt and water as required. Mix all these ingredients into a nice and thick paste.
- Now, take a pan, add some oil and spread the besan flour evenly on the pan and fry it on both sides. Add thinly chopped onions, green chillies and grated paneer and cook it for two minutes.
- Fold the dosa and transfer this to a serving plate.
- Your Besan Paneer Dosa is ready to be served hot.