Spicy and Masala Coke is a common drink which is perhaps available in every nook and corner of our country. Surprisingly refreshing and great on flavours, it is a perfect thirst quencher. In fact it has become so popular that it is being served as a welcome or complimentary drink in several restaurants.
But, what is Masala Coke and why is it so popular?
We all are obsessed with carbonated drinks. If we keep away the health issues that we might face by consuming much too of it, we just love them. Don’t we? And, with summer just getting started, we love having them frequently to beat the heat off. They are tasty, refreshing and are just what we need to cool our bodies down. Though we recommend that you do not get addicted to them, or drink them on everyday basis, it is sometimes fun to have them.
So, Masala Coke is a variant, that you can make by adding few spices and masalas. Super easy and fun to make, try it right away at home. We have used Coke or Coco-Cola in this video. You can replace it with any other drink of your choice and liking.
- ¼ tsp of Pepper Powder
- Salt (As per taste)
- ¼ tsp of Jeera Powder
- ½ tsp of Chat Masala Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Ice Cubes
1. In a bowl, add pepper powder, salt, jeera powder, chat masala powder, a tsp of lemon juice, and 2-3 tsp of Coke. Give this a nice mix, till all the masalas are dissolved into the coke.
2. Then, take a glass or a tumbler and add 2-3 cubes of ice and transfer the masala mixture to it. Fill the glass with coke and give it a nice mix.
3. Your refreshing and delicious Masala Coke is now ready.
4. Additional step: If you’d like more flavour and spice to it, you can also add black salt and mint for garnishing.