Eggs are our favourite. They are comforting and super easy to make. Eggs are also quite versatile and there are several ways to cook them. You can make a simple Masala Curry with it or go for a Gourmet meal.
Eggs are also super healthy for the body as they are loaded with nutrients and minerals. They are also sources of good cholesterol and are considered as the perfect foods for weight loss and weight gain too. They are also the best dietary sources of choline and Omega-3s. Several types of researches encourage people especially children to have at least one egg a day. This is to boost the metabolism and improve the immunity system.
So, yes, eggs are super healthy and you must have them frequently. And on a lazy day if you are looking for simple dishes, then you must try this Kodi Guddu Ulli Karam recipe.
Spicy and easy to cook, this Kodi Guddu Ulli Karam is an absolute delight! Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wirallyfood/
Posted by Wirally Food on Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Jeera Seeds
- Urad Dal
- Bengal Gram
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chillie Powder
- Take a medium-sized onion and cut it into small cubes. Transfer it to a mixer jar and add ¼ cup red chilly powder, salt and grind it to a fine paste.
- Now take a pan, add some oil and add ¼ cup mustard seeds, ¼ cup jeera seeds, ¼ cup urad dal, ¼ cup bengal gram, a handful of curry leaves, and turmeric powder. Give it a nice mix.
- Now, add freshly ground onion paste, coriander leaves and mix it well. Add eggs to this and mix it vigorously.
- Once the eggs are fried, garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve your Kodi Guddu Ulli Karam with roti or paratha.