Just read these quotes by Bruce Lee and I can guarantee every vein of yours will experience a visceral reaction. I only posted 10 best quotes of Bruce Lee here, just go and google Bruce Lee quotes, you’ll be stunned to silence because of the wisdom Bruce possesses. More than a fighter, Bruce Lee is a philosopher.
As Bruce said, Be Like Water.
We present you 10 best Bruce Lee quotes, read.
1. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
2. I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.
3. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.
4. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes a cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot and it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
5. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
6. If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.
7. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
8. Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
9. Life is never stagnant. It is constant movement, un-rhythmic movement, as we have constant change. Things live by moving and gain strength as they go.
10. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can