The fair and lovely angel was always our favorite for her beautiful smile in the advertisement. We started loving her even more from the movie, Vicky Donor and want to see more of her now! This lady is celebrating her 28th birthday today and we would love to wish her all the happiness and success in her future projects.
Let’s take a look at some things we did not know earlier about her!
• Her plan before becoming an actress was to crack the IAS exam. She cleared her entrance test for BA and planned to study more. But life had other plans for her!
• She has acted in films belonging to 6 different languages! Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi. I guess she has to take up international movies to increase her language list now!
• The director of the films Ek Noor, Akhiyaan Udeekdian and many more is the father of Yami Gautam.
• The actress made her TV debut with the show ‘Chand Ke Paar Chalo’.
• In one of the shows, when a reporter asked the secret for her beautiful hair, she replied that she doesn’t use any kind of hair cosmetics and sticks to the traditional mixture of curd, lemon and coconut oil to condition her hair. This is an inspiration for us to bring back the age old natural ways.
• Yami refused to act in a play in her school days because she was shy in front of huge crowd. Well, today she is just more than a simple actress!
• Gautam made her film debut in Kannada film Ullasa Utsaha. The film failed in the box office but Yami received huge accolades for her performace.
• She participated in the reality shows Meethi Choori No 1 and Kitchen Champion Season 1.
• She was pursuing her studies in Law Honours before she got to movies.
• Some reports say that, Yami Gautam and Ayushman Khurana are family friends. Two seriously talented people might belong to the same family! Wow!