Peanut butter chaala mandi kids ki and there are other anni ages vaallu kuda who like it a lot. Deeniki bread ki spread cheskoni tinadam is so routine. Ala kakunda there are other ways you can make it interesting.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
· Blend it till it gets smooth and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes before sipping in.
2. Peanut Butter – Coconut Balls
· 1 1/4 cups grated dry coconut
· 2 tbsp powdered flax seeds
· 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
· 1/2 tbsp for honey
· Coconut powder
Ø Mix all the ingredients except the coconut powder.
Ø Roll the mixture into small balls and then roll them in the powdered coconut.
Ø Make sure coconut is coated evenly.
Ø Refrigerate for half an hour and then store them in an air tight container.
Ø Tip : you can use grated chocolate or chocolate sauce instead of coconut powder to make it interesting.
3. No bake peanut butter, muesli cookies
· 12 digestive biscuits (crushed)
· 1/2 cup muesli
· 1 tbsp powdered flax seeds
· 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
· a few drops of vanilla essence
· 2 tbsp chocolate chips
· Desiccated coconut for rolling.
Ø Mix all the above ingredients. Make cookie shapes with your hands.
Ø Roll them in the coconut powder evenly.
Ø Store them in air tight container.
4. Honey peanut butter balls
· 1 cup peanut butter
· 1 1/2 cups milk powder
· 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
Ø Mix all the above and roll it into small balls.
Ø Roll into small balls and roll into ground mixed nuts or seeds.
Ø Refrigerate before eating or serving.
5. Protein drink using Peanut Butter
· 4 tbsp peanut butter
· 4 tbsp chocolate syrup
· 2 cups soya milk , chilled
· 2 cups milk , chilled
· crushed ice cubes
Ø Blend all the above ingredients till smooth.
Ø Transfer them to serving glasses.
Ø Refrigerate it for nearly 30 minutes before serving.