Usual ga manam intlo edanna work chestunapudo or tintunapudo, mana clothes meda and floor meda stains padadam common. So ala jariginapudu, instead of just panicking, use these simple hacks to remove tough stains in just a few seconds. Check out the hacks given below:
1. Use Vinegar to remove coffee stains from clothes or carpets.
2. Use a spoon of sugar to remove nail polish stains from the floor.
Just put a spoon of sugar on the stain mark and remove it with a cloth.
3. Use window cleaner to remove ink marks from shirts
Munduga, oka tissue paper ni stain kinda petti, then spray window cleaner on top of it. Ipudu danni wash cheyandi. Just simple kada!
4. Make use of the hair spray to remove the lip stick marks from clothes.
5. Use ice-cube to remove gum from clothes
6. Use the mixture of baking soda and vinegar to remove any kind of stains from tiles.