Foods manam just once cook cheskoni, store chesi tintu untam. Each time we eat, heat cheskoni tintam. Kani too much reheating can turn food toxic or can wash off all the goodness in it. These foods asalu reheat cheskokandi.
1. Potatoes – don’t re heat them since all the nutrients are washed off when you do so. Cook cheskoni ventane tineseyyandi.
2. Chicken – reheating cold chicken changes the composition of it’s protein and can cause digestive problems.
3. Eggs – eggs no microwave lo pedthe, daani protein structure maari mana stomach upset avvadaniki daari teestundi.
4. Spinach – spinach is rich in nitrates and iron. When reheated, these nitrates can convert into nitrites and also other harmful substances.
5. Mushrooms – As they are enriched with proteins, their structure changes when reheated, which can be harmful to our body.
6. Beetroots – They contain high amount of nitrates that can cause a lot of discomfort once changed to nitrites after reheating.