2. ChiranjeeviTo please his audience, he went the extra mile and sang a song in the movie ‘Master’. The song, ‘Arey Thammudu’ is a peppy and youthful song. In the song itself, he admits that it is his first full fledged attempt at playback singing. Later, he sang in the movie ‘Mrugaraju’. The song, ‘Ye Chai Chatukkunna’, is about the greatness of tea.
3. NagarjunaNo actor in telugu till date can take the charm he has. King Nagarjuna sang a grunge song about smoking. The song “Vinudu Vinudu Cigarette”, another song for ‘Nirmala Convent’ starring Roshan and Shriya Sharma. The song is called “Kotha Kotha Basha” which talks about the language of love.
7. SiddharthHe has a big list coming up. Everybody and Edhalo Epudo in Chukallo Chandrudu, Appudo Ippudo in Bommarillu, Ninu Chustunte in Aata, Ma Daddy Pockets and Sri Chaitanya Junior College in Oh My friend, Parvati, in Love Failure, Oy and Baava title tracks.
We now want him on screen acting and singing tooooo…
12. Jr NTRVoice has to be carried on with the feel of the song. He sung it so naturally!!!
NTR Jr lent his vocals for the hit number Rakasi Rakasi after having done the same Chari in Adhurs, 123 nenoka Kantiri in the Kantri, olammi Tikkareginda in Yamadonga.
13. Sampoornesh BabuThis burning star turned into a playback singer for his upcoming movie ‘Koabbari Matta’. Sampoornesh has crooned the song “Kobbari Akulu Kalagalipe” which talks about the Coconut leaf and it’s helping nature.