Bangalore 90s Memories: Some Nostalgic Things Done By 90s Kids In Namma Bengaluru
Bangalore is beautiful, once upon a time it used to be magical. For all the kids who were born and brought up in Bangalore in the 90s, here are some memories that will touch your hearts.
1. As a child, we experienced Kemp Fort as paradise. And the tall statue at Kempfort felt like a dream.
2. Remember the mechanical cars and scooters that go back and forth when we put a 5 rupee coin, at Jayanagar?
3. Rice Bowl was the place, where we all tasted Chinese food for the first time in our lives.
4. Every Saturday, once a month we used to go to Cubbon Park, with our family and cousins. And the train ride at Cubbon Park was goosebumps.
5. On a rainy day, I watched the Prisoner Of Azkaban at the Shankar Nag Symphony theater my day with full of wet clothes.
6. For all the middle-class families from North Bangalore, our go-to place was Lal Bagh Picnic. Starting early on a Sunday morning, getting down at Majestic, and then taking a direct bus to Lal Bagh.
7. Remember the Nilgiris in Brigade road… The first place to serve garlic bread, salad, and apple pie with ice cream. And the chicken puff and the softie outside… Pure bliss…
8. My favorite National market with all its pirated PS2 games in every shop.
9. Felt goosebumps when I took the escalator for the first time in Alankar Plaza in the early 2000s.
Comment down your memories of Bangalore.