9 Expensive Things Owned By Pooja Hegde
Pooja Hegde – currently the leading lady actress in South India & Bollywood. Pooja Hegde who made her debut through Myskin’s Mugamoodi in Tamil and Oka Laila Kosam in Telugu. She even did a Bollywood movie long ago with Hrithik Roshan in Mohenjo Daro which was a disaster at the box office. She faced a flop at the beginning of her career, but DJ movie Allu Arjun gave her a blockbuster and changed her fate.
After the DJ movie, Pooja Hegde got multiple offers in Telugu & Tamil. Pooja Hegde rose to stardom with blockbuster movies like Aravindha Sametha, Maharshi, Gaddala Konda Ganesh & Ala Vaikuntapuramulo In Telugu. On other hand Pooja Hegde also starred in Tamil movies Bollywood pairing opposite to stars like Thalapathy Vijay & Ranver Singh, Salman Khan in upcoming movies.
With PAN-India movies in Telugu, Tamil & Hindi Pooja Hegde is leading lady in Indian Cinema. With huge earnings from movies and endorsements, Pooja Hegde net worth is around 50 Crores. She has good taste in collecting expensive cars, handbags which she is often seen sporting.
Here’s a list of 8 Expensive Things Owned Owned By Pooja Hegde
1. Seaside facing apartment in Bandra, Mumbai Worth Rs 6-8 Crores
2. Expensive House In Hyderabad Worth Rs 5 Crores
3. Pooja Hegde owns Porsche Cayenne Worth Rs 2 Crores
4. Pooja Hegde owns Jaguar Worth Rs 1.08 Crore
5. Pooja Hegde owns Audi Q7 Worth Rs 85 Lakhs
6. Pooja Hegde owns a BMW 350d car worth Rs 80 Lakhs
7. Louis Vuitton White Handbag Worth Rs 1.91 Lakhs
8. Louis Vuitton Croisette handbag worth Rs 1.4 Lakh
9. Christian Dior Handbag Worth Rs 1.3 Lakhs