Our Indian Cricketers receive huge match fees and salaries based on their performances and grades allotted by BCCI. Indian cricketers make more money while playing for the Indian Cricket team. Not just match fees and salaries they earn more by doing commercial ads and paid partnerships on social media.
Through commercial ads and paid partnerships our cricketers charge a whopping amount as remunerations. With the money they earned from all sources they do buy expensive things like villas, cars, bikes and expensive watches. There are some incidents when our Indian cricketers slayed their expensive watches.
Here’s A List Of Indian Cricketers And Their Expensive Watches
1. Virat Kohli Patek Philippe Nautilus Aquanaut Ref. 5167 Limited Edition Watch Worth Rs 4-5 Crores
2. Hardik Pandya – Patek Philippe Nautilus Platinum 5711 Watch Worth Rs 5 Crores
3. KL Rahul – Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Limited Edition Watch Worth Rs 3 Crores
4. Rohit Sharma – Hublot Big Band Gold Ceramic Limited Edition Watch Worth Rs 3 Crores
5. Dhoni – Panerai Luminor GMT limited edition PAM01056 Watch Worth 2 Crores
6. Hardik Pandya – Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712R Watch Worth Rs 1.65 crore
7. Krunal Pandya – Cosmograph Daytona Rainbow Yellow Gold Oyster Watch Worth Rs 89.90 Lakhs
8. Virat Kohli – Patek Phillipe Aquanaut Watch Worth Rs 30 Lakhs