Be it Bible, Bhagavadgita or Quran…eh religious book aina or religious preacher aindi cheppindi okkate living a good life, helping others, happy with what you have and maintain peace for better world anedi prathi book cheppina vedantham. Quran and Muhhamad Prophet kuda ide cheptundi and chepparu.
During this Holy days, Let’s Recall 15 Quotes From Quran & Teachings Of Muhammad Prophet On The Eve Of Ramadan…
1. “Feed the hungry, Visit the sick, Set free captives.”- Muhammad Prophet
2. “Allah comes in between a person and his heart.” – Quran 8:24
3. “The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr.”- Prophet Muhammad.
4. And let there be from you a nation inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful” – Quran 3:104
5. The Learning of the Wise, The Justice of the Great, The Prayers of the Good, and The Valor of the Brave – 4 things are key for a better World. – Prophet Muhammad.
6. “Whoever does righteousness, male or female, while believing, we will grant them a happy life” – Quran 16:97
7. “The greatest wealth is the richness of the soul.”- Prophet Muhammad.
8. “If you give thanks, I will give you more.” – Quran 14:7
9. “The most excellent jihad is the conquest of one’s self.”- Prophet Muhammad.
10. “Allah is with the doers of good.” – Quran 29:69
11. “Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has no kindness has no faith.”-Prophet Muhammad.
12. “And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.” – Quran, 41:36
13. “I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.”- Prophet Muhammad.
14. “And all will come to Him on the day of Resurrection alone” – Quran 19:95
15. “Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.”- Prophet Muhammad.