By Sravanthi Talluri
Earlier today, Uber announced something we never knew we wanted. “UberMOTO”, a service which will allow customers to get a bike ride instead of the traditional taxi service. The services which are to be initially introduced in Bengaluru, will in a phased manner come to other cities of India.
The process involved is pretty regular :
Choose the UberMOTO option in your Uber app. Enter your pickup location and request your ride.
- Choose the UberMOTO option in your Uber app. Enter your pickup location and request your ride
- We’ll show you your driver’s details straight away – name, photo and the details of the motorbike
- All riders and drivers have to wear a helmet in Bangalore by law. Wear the helmet provided by your uberMOTO driver and put on the strap for your safety
- Uber’s standard product safety features are in place before, during and after every trip, including GPS tracking, 2-way feedback and the ability to share trip details with family and friends.
- At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay through any of our payment options – including CASH.
At launch uberMOTO will be available in the below areas between 7AM and 9PM, with fares as low as ₹3/KM*. We will continue to extend uberMOTO’s coverage over time.
And yes the FirstRide is Free..!!