Recycling trash is always the best thing. Many have proved that we can create wonders with something that you usually throw in the trash. Out of all, we can create wonders with used plastic bottles. These flexible and transparent materials can be turned into many things with our creativity. We are here, presenting few ideas, have a look:
1. Vertical gardenWe can do gardening with these plastic water bottles. Use them as plastic pots for your plants and hang them on your balcony. Aren’t they cool?
2. SprinklerTry to attach your water pipe to it and make few holes on the other hand. Your water sprinkler is ready!
3. Spoon LightIf you have some bunch of plastic spoons at your home along with water bottles, then combine them to get a spoon light like this.
4. Jewelry standUse the base of these water bottles and stick them to each other with the help of a small stand to turn this scrap into a beautiful jewelry stand.
5. FencingYes, you can use water bottles set as a fencing to your place.
6. Cute plantersCut these water bottles in the shape you want and keep your favorite indoor plant in it.
7. Pencil organisersYou can cut these water bottles in a perfect shape and use them as a pencil or marker organizers.
8. Bird FeederIn this Summer Season, either fill these bottles with food or water for birds.
9. PurseYes, you can also prepare a cute bag with water bottles. Isn’t it adorable?
10. Decorative ItemCut the base of the water bottles and color them. Just hang them in your bedroom to give an artistic look to your place.