Human body gurinchi we know a lot of things. But apart from the general things that we know, there are a few more facts that we might’ve missed capturing.
1. A human brain is much active at night than during the day.
2. The middle finger nail grows faster than any other finger nails.
3. The acid in your stomach is so strong that it can dissolve zinc.
4. Men burn fat faster than women by the rate of approximately 50 calories per day.
5. The number of bacteria in a person’s mouth is equal to, or more than the number of people living on this earth.
6. Over the course of just one day, our blood runs the distance of 19,312 kilometers.
7. 100,000 chemical reactions occur every second in our brains.
8. Human fingers are so sensitive, that if your fingers were the size of Earth, you could feel the difference between a house and a car.
9. Inside your belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest.
10. Human bone is as strong as granite. A block of bone the size of a matchbox could support nine tons of weight.
11. If the human brain were a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second. The world’s most powerful supercomputer, BlueGene, can manage only .002% of that.
12. Your body produces 25 million new cells each second.
13. Your body produces enough heat in only thirty minutes to boil a half-gallon of water.
14. Apart from identical twins every single person on Earth has a unique smell
15. You are about 1 cm shorter at night because the cartilage between your bones is compressed throughout the day