Well, it is not a cup of tea for many to purchase some artistic and beautiful bookshelves from a furniture store. So, to make your life easier, we are providing you some interesting ideas for a creative bookshelf that you can do it for yourself at home. Take a look:
1. Hanging Fabric BookshelfUse the fabric left at your home and attach it to hanging rods for a unique bookshelf.
2. Wooden BookshelfThough it is a common thing, you can create wonders if you use some of your creativity like this.
3. Ladder BookshelfIf you have an old ladder at your place, then turn it into a bookshelf.
4. Bookshelf using binder clips and wooden boxesUse the binder clips to club the light-weight wooden boxes as shown in the picture.
5. Pegboard bookshelfWe all have color pencils at our homes. Use them as holders and turn the pegboard into a beautiful bookshelf.
6. Old Drawer BookshelfChange your old drawer to a new bookshelf. Don’t forget to paint it with your favorite color for a better look.
7. Storage Bench BookshelfMake use of the storage bins and old wooden table for this storage bench bookshelf.
8. Rope BookshelfSome wood and rope, you will get an artistic bookshelf.