Now-a-days, food, shopping, grocery, ila anni just one click and OTP tho online shopping cheyadam home delivery petkovadam andaru chesthunna pani. But, mana credit card details, bank transactions, net banking details entha secured oo evariki oka idea undadu. Manalo chala mandiki credit card purchase chesinattu OTP messages vastha untayi. Mana details anni hackers daggara undadam valle ilanti fake transactions ni face cheyalsi vastundi.
Hackers nundi mee net banking and online transactions secure and safe ga undadaniki, some valuable tips meekosam.
1. Hacker access your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details, he goes to the income tax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pan card and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pan card made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pan card, he gets another sim card from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his sim card.
9. Don’t fall for Lottery schemes, Bonanza offers at outlets, shopping malls, multiplexes etc. Possibility of obtain your personal details like mobile number, email address, Aadhar card number and PAN card number.
10. All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile and delete the birth date and mobile no as a safety measure.