A 19-year-old teenager who sustained burns last week while practicing a stunt for a reality show died in a Hyderabad hospital on Sunday. Mohammed Jalauddin of Salala in the old city was trying out fire stunts to enter the television reality show, ‘India’s Got Talent’. He suffered 60% burn injuries during the performance that his friends were filmed on their mobile phones.
“He wanted to practice and make an entry in to ‘India’s Got Talent’ by sending video clips,” said a police officer.
The youth put some kerosene in his mouth and blew it against a stick, completing one round of stunts.
“He then poured kerosene on his T-shirt and lit it but his body caught fire even before he could remove the T-shirt to complete the stunt,” the officer added. “His voluntary and adventurist action led to his death,” he said.
Police handed over the body to the family after the autopsy. A case has been registered under section 174 of the Criminal Procedure Code.
Below Is The Video Of His Audition. VIEWER DISCRETION IS MANDATED
( Source : Hindustan Times )