We have said this a dozen times now, but let’s say just one more time – Quarantine period has turned us all into chefs.
How many of us can relate to stepping into kitchens, experimenting with food and relishing on our culinary excellence? All of us, right? So while trying out new stuff is really cool, how about you recreate some of your favourite foods in ample time? So, here are 4 recipes that you can make with just three ingredients.
1. Chocolate Mug Cake
Craving for some Chocolate cake? Then you must try this 3-ingredient chocolate mug cake. You can make this cake with any chocolate spread of your choice, milk chocolate spread, dark chocolate spread, hazelnut chocolate spread. Just pick your favourite chocolate spread and you are set to make a mug cake.
- 1 cup Chocolate Spread (300gms)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (30gms)
- Firstly, whisk ¾ cup of chocolate spread, eggs and flour together.
- Then, transfer it to a microwaveable mug and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down and spread the remaining chocolate spread on the mug cake.
- Now, enjoy your cake.
2.Mac And Cheese
Mac and Cheese has to be one of our favourite kinds of pasta. The dash of cheese makes this dish an absolute delish. But did you know, that you can cook your favourite pasta with just three ingredients?
- 1 and ½ litre Milk
- 1 cup Macaroni Pasta
- 2 cups Cheddar
- Take a pan and start boiling your milk. Once the milk starts to boil add your pasta and let it cook for 10 minutes at least.
- Finally, add your cheese and mix it till it melts into the pasta.
- Your Mac and Cheese is now ready to be served hot.
The Corn season is here and how can we miss eating and trying out new recipes with corn? So here’s a simple recipe with corn which everyone loves.
- Corn Kernels
- Pepper Powder/Masala Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Firstly, you need to boil your corn kernels.
- Once they are boiled, add pepper powder or your favourite masala powder. Mix it well.
- Finally, add a dash of lemon juice to it.
- Serve your Masala Corn hot and spicy.
Eggs are super healthy and perhaps the most versatile foods to work with. They can be added to any dish or eggs can be cooked in several forms. But ever tried making an egg fry with just 3-ingredients? If you haven’t, then try this simple recipe right away.
- Red Chilli Powder/Pepper Powder
- Take a pan, and heat some oil. Then beat your eggs and keep whisking it till the eggs are slightly cooked.
- To this, add some salt and red chilli powder or pepper powder. Cook, it covered for 5 minutes.
- Your Egg Fry is ready to be served.