Usually, cleaning is a hectic process. Strains on utensils and walls make your task harder. So, alanti problems nundi relieve avadaniki, we are sharing some easy cleaning tips for your house. Check them out:
1. Try to fill a dish wand with half vinegar and half dawn dish soap. Keep the wand in your shower. Before taking a shower, scrub the walls with the wand then rinse off.
2. Fan blades ni clean cheyadaniki, oka pillow cover daniki attach cheyandi. Slow ga fan ni on cheyandi. You will see how instantly all of the dust and dirt will stay contained inside the pillowcase.
3. Burners ni clean cheyandaiki scrub kakunda, try to place it in a sealed ziploc bag with a 1/4 cup of ammonia. Leave overnight then wipe clean with a sponge.
4. Few drops of essential oil ni and one cup of baking soda ni mix chesi, danni mattress meda sprinkle cheyandi. Leave it for one hour before vacuuming. It will absorb dirt and odor from your mattress.
5. Clean your pans with tea tree oil.
6. Clean stubborn stains by spraying with a water and vinegar solution and then use an iron to lift the stain.
7. Pour vinegar and water into a bowl and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes. The steam will help loosen any grime for easy cleanup.
8. Clean cabinets by mixing vegetable oil and baking soda in 1:2 ratio and then scrub it with a toothbrush.