Hurun is a China based research, media and business investments magazine famous and best known for its Hurun Rich List, which ranks wealthiest individuals in the World. And they did research in India this year and released a Hurun Richest Indians List 2021.
Like last 10 years ee list lo top place lo business tycoon Mukesh Ambani unnaru. And Ambani taruvatha unna migatha 9 richest indians of 2021 tho patu Hurun 100 Richest Indians List 2021 lo unna mana Hyderbadis evaro once chuseddam padandi.
10. Jay Choudhry – Zscaler(Cloud Computing) – Market Capital of Rs 2,81,000
9. Kumar Mangalam Birla – Birla Group – Net Worth – Rs 1,22,200 Crore
8. Vinod Shantilal Adani – Adani Group – Net Worth – 1,31,600 crore
7. Radhakishan Damani – Avenue Supermarts (Dmart) – Net Worth – Rs 1,54,300 crore
6. Cyrus Poonawalla – Serum Institute of India – Net Worth – Rs 1,63,700 Cr
5. Lakshmi Mittal – ArcelorMittal – Net Worth – Rs 1,74,400 crore
4. SP Hinduja Family- Hinduja Group – Net Worth – Rs 2,20,000
3. Shiv Nadar – HCL – Net Worth Rs 2,36,600 crore
2. Gautam Adani – Adani Group – Net Worth – Rs 5,05,900 Crore
1. Mukesh Ambani – Reliance Industries – Net Worth – Rs 7,18,000 Crore
Meet 3 Hyderbadis Who Made It To Hurun List Of 100 Richest Indians:
14th Rank – Murali Divi – Divi Laboratories Hyderabad:
Murali Divi of Divi Laboratories is the 14th richest person in the country with a wealth of Rs 79,000 crore. His wealth increased by 61 per cent over a year. He was ranked 17th last year.
58th Ranka – B. Parthasaradhi Reddy & Family – Hetero Pharma Ltd
B. Parthasaradhi Reddy & Family of Pharma giant Hetero Labs ranks 58th in the list of wealthiest Indians with a wealth of Rs 26,100 crore, a growth of 88 per cent in a year.
86th Rank – P.V. Ramprasad Reddy – Aurobindo Pharma Group
P.V. Ramprasad Reddy of Hyderabad and New Jersey based Aurobindo Pharma Group stands at 86th place with the wealth of Rs 19,000 crore.