133 years of Indian National Congress (Congress Party) history lo eppudu aa party president odipoledu. And assala politics tho eh matram samabandham leni mana cricketer Gautam Gambhir first time poti chesi 3.91 L majority tho gelichadu.
Ila ee elections lo enno jarigayi,
1. Rahul Gandhi Lost to Smriti Irani in Amethi
For the first time in 133 years of Congress Party’s history, party president odipoyadu. Bust safe side he contested from Wayanad constituency.
2. Gautham Gambhir contested for the first time in elections and won by a margin of 3.91 lakh votes.
Assala politics tho eh matram avagahan leni Gambhir, BJP party nundi for the first elections lo contest chesi East Delhi nundi MLA ga win aiyyadu. Defeating Congress’ Arvinder Singh Lovely by a margin of 3.91 lakh votes.
3. Telangana CM’s Daughter Kavitha lost in MP Elections
Telangana State mottham TRS hawa nadustunna, Nizamabad nundi contest chesina Telangana Chief Minister’s Daughter Kavitha matram MP ga odipoindi.
4. Andhra Pradesh CM ChandraBabu Naidu’s Son Lokesh Lost in Mangalagiri
Politics lo active ga untu tandri batalo naduddam anukunna Nara Lokesh ki Mangalagiri constituency oka shock lantidi.
5. With 14% this year, 17th Lok Sabha elections has highest number of women MPs.
Since Independence, this is the first time 78 women MP’s have been elected who will be entering into Parliament.
6. Political Veterans like Digvijay Singh, Deve Gowda, Mehbooba Mufti and Sheila Dikshit lost in this election.
Prime Minister ga experience unna Deve Gowda Karnataka lo, Congress party senior leader Digvijay Singh, Delhi Ex CM Sheila Dikshit, Jammu & Kashmir lo Mehbooba Mufti lanti veterans odipoyaru.
7. 2 to 18 – BJP’s rise in West Bengal is a historic one
2014, West Bengal lo just 2 seats eh gelichina BJP eesari ekanga 18 seats gelichindi which is a historic one dethroning Mamatha Banerjee and Left party in Bengal.
8. For the first time BJP crossed 300 mark seats with 303.
2014 lo 283 seats gelichina BJP ee sari 303 seats single hand tho gelichindi. This is the first time BJP crossed 300+ seats with growth % of 9.56.