Some Government sectors ni partial Privatize chese scheme lo recent ga India’s First Private Train start aindi. Adi enti trains ante Indian Railways – Government sector kada mari ee Private Train enta anukuntunnara? Ok aithe clear ga ee details ento chuseddam padandi.
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) June 14, 2022
1. India’s first private train, started its maiden service from Coimbatore North Station of Tamil Nadu to Sainagar, Shirdi of Maharashtra, on June 14, 2022.
2. In 2021, the Central Government & Indian Railways Proposed The Idea Of a private trains project, called ‘Bharat Gaurav’. The aim behind Bharat Gaurav is to promote the tourism business and attract more players to it. The proposed trains will be run by private players, State governments, or any other entity.
3. Following The Proposal, Indian Railways Invited Tenders and ‘South Star Rail’ a private entity registered under ‘M and C Property Pvt Ltd’ came forward to introduce India’s first-ever private train in the country.
4. But, What Makes These Private Trains Different From Other Indian Railways Operated By Govt?
5. Coaches, Composition & Cost:
The train has 20 coaches including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class AC and sleeper coaches.
Ticket charges for the sleeper, third class AC, second class AC, and first-class AC are Rs 2500, Rs 5000, Rs 7000, and Rs 10,000 respectively.
6. Hygiene Maintenance & Friendly Services:
Unlike other Indian trains, this private train offers a whole new hygiene experience with onboard housekeeping service providers, who will clean the utility areas during frequent intervals, and caterers who serve100% vegetarian food.
7. Safety Of Passengers
There will be a Doctor on board to attend any emergency, Private security to protect the train from any kind of harm along with the Railway Police Force, on-board electricians, an AC Mechanic, and Fire and Safety Officers.
8. Some Entertainment
The coaches are fitted with high bass-sounding speakers and an on-rail Radio Jockey to keep the passengers entertained during the journey. There will be devotional songs, spiritual stories, and live interviews to keep the journey pleasant.