It is said that footwear or shoes are the first things that people look at to judge your personality. Therefore, to make your first impression the best, you need to wear shoes that attract others. Choose your shoes wisely that are elegant, stylish, and modern to impress.
There are a plethora of shoe brands in the market that are quite famous and made it to the red carpet. Here, in this article, we have mentioned some of the most expensive and popular shoe brands from all around the world that are worn by many celebrities too.
List of Top 10 Most Expensive Shoe Brands in The World.
- Gucci- The most expensive brand to top the list is Gucci, a well-known brand that is renowned for apparel, watches, shoes, bags, and many others. This is one of the brands that has earned a good reputation in the market for its impeccable quality and exclusively designed luxury leather goods as mentioned above. Gucci, an Italian brand based out of Florence is a staple for the elite. Guccio Gucci created a niche with intricate details and experimented with materials making it apparent that the horse fit detail of the legendary Gucci Loafers was a substantial hit in the market and remains one of the most talked-about shoes in the industry. Even after ninety years, Gucci continues to stay innovative and creative to date.
- Miu Miu- Did you know that Miuccia Prada derived the name Miu Miu from the family’s nickname. Launched in 1993, Miu Miu is an Italian fashion women’s clothing and accessory brand that has been progressively and aggressively repositioned as a stand-alone brand. Miu Miu’s take on fashion was rather rebellious, loud, and e Celtic which caught many people’s attention. The brand came up with the concepts of couture, luxury, and feminism which was mainstream back then. The shoe from this brand stays to remain fashionable and continues to fascinate women to this day. The brand always stayed true to its motto.
- Christian Louboutin- The third most expensive shoe in the world is Christian Louboutin. Red soles and high heels are unmistakably Christian Louboutin. Yes, you read it right. Louboutin stumbled upon designing shoes by accident. He started working as a freelancer after the struggles he went through from being expelled to searching for jobs. This brand is classic and cutting-edge that jibes with the modern woman of style which is strong, powerful, and yet feminine.
- Manolo Blahnik- The fourth most expensive shoe brand in the world is Manolo Blahnik. Manolo Blahnik is often referred to as the holy man of heels. Manolo believes in the power of heels and their hand makes them with the same amount of passion. Manolo Blahnik’s designs are authentic, customized, and not mass-produced. Manolo Blahnik has always reflected a rebellious air right off when it was launched in the seventies with a line of high heels when the rage was mostly platform shoes and boots.
- Jimmy Choo- From Princess Diana to Carrie Bradshaw, Jimmy Choo has the most loyal and elite customer base when compared to other brands in line. Jimmy Choo was started by Yeang Keat, a Malaysian Designer who hails from a family of shoe designers but none of them made it to this level. He started by designing custom-made shoes, an idea that spread like wildfire. From sneakers to Pumps, Jimmy Choos always has an eye for detail. Having been in the market since 1980, Jimmy Choo has not left any stone unturned to maintain its popularity in the market.
- Walter Steiger- Walter Steiger was a Geneva-based designer who started his brand in 1932 and designed shoes with unique materials creating off-beat designs even for that era. With professional and traditional craftsmanship, unique techniques, and high-quality material, Walter Steiger always maintained to remain on the top with a made-to-measure luxury footwear sector for both men and women.
- Alexander Mcqueen- The seventh most expensive shoe brand in the world is Alexander Mcqueen. Alexander McQueen was one of the most celebrated fashion designers of his generation, known for highly original designs that combined artistry with exceptional technical ability. The stylish yet elegant, vivid yet trendy shoes from Alexander McQueen are a must-have shoe pair in every shoe rack of women who are willing to buy and afford it. Word is that the shoes from this brand not only combine the design from the 16th century but also comprise another style of the 21st century. The best brand that comes with style and comfort.
- Brian Atwood- The eighth most expensive shoe in the world is Brian Atwood. “Freedom lies in being bold” is the philosophy, Brian Atwood firmly believed in when he started this brand. He also strongly believes that one should never compromise with anything they do. Brian Atwood was one of those few designers who was directly hired by Versace in Italy. His brand went on to become not just the most sought-after shoe brand in the world but a label that is a strong contender in the luxury segment.
- Stuart Weitzman- The ninth most expensive shoe in the world is Stuart Weitzman. Stuart Weitzman started his career by designing shoes for his father’s shoe store called “Seymour Shoes” in Massachusetts. Stuart Weitzman shoes are designed for high fashion and high function. Known for over 35 years for its artisanal Spanish craftsmanship and precisely engineered fit, this luxury footwear brand inspires women from all walks of life to shine with confidence with every step they take. These brand shoes are worth every penny.
- Louis Vuitton- Though placed in the tenth position, this is one of the most expensive shoe brands in the world. From kids to senior citizens, every person around the world knows about this brand. This is one such brand that requires no introduction. Louis Vuitton is over 150 years old but has only been growing and making progress every time it comes up with a product. Louis Vuitton is a classic example that gives you a luxury outlook, unlike most big brands. This brand has made it to the mark not only for shoes but also for a wide range of products they endow to their customers.