By KS Reddy
There is a complex relationship between Business (Money) and Power (Politics) . While there is plenty of evidence of businessmen bending policy to suit their specific purpose, they are always aware that political power trumps financial power. If there’s anything that is more powerful than money its POWER . Our leaders seemed to have understood the nexus between these two and combined them BUSINESS+ POWER , now they can blend the rules that suit their businesses . The more money and power one has, the easier it is to acquire still more money and power.
Some of our leaders started as business men and soon realized the importance and benefits of having the power and entered into politics . The below is the list of Our telugu leaders and their Business empires.
1. T Subbirami Reddy – MP Of Rajya Sabha
Their group is into the construction of ORR of Hyderabad.
2. Jaydev Galla – MP From Guntur
He is the Vice president and MD of Amara Raja Group.
3. Konda Vishweshwar Reddy – MP from Chevella Constituency, RR Dist.
Grandson of Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy after whom district Ranga Reddy was named. His wife is executive director of Apollo group.
4. G Vivekananda Reddy – Ex MP from Pedapalli
Vice Chairman of Vishaka Industries and V6 News Channel.
5. Nama Nageswara Rao – Ex MP
6. Y S Chowdary – MP, Rajya Sabha
7. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy – Leader of the opposition in AP Assembly
He also owns the Sandur power projects in Karnataka and Saraswati Power in coastal AP.
8. Nara Chandrababu Naidu – Chief Minister, AP
All the Heritage group products were started by Chandrababu Naidu
9. Lagatapati Rajagopal – Ex MP