Maharshi, which released on May 9 is receiving mixed responses all over. This Mahesh Babu-starrer and Vamsi Paidipally directorial is worth a watch this weekend. Here are the top five reasons why one has to watch this commercial entertainer.
1. Director Vamsi Paidpally, with the dialogues on success, an individuals’ journey to it and how hard we work our asses off to taste it, are really inspiring. To someone who is pretty confused in life on what to do and if needs some inspiration, maybe Rishi would help them out.
2. Allari Naresh’s role as Ravi is just amazing and definitely, he is just like every other guy. Ravi, like every youngster, is someone who wants to make it big by bagging a good job, fly to the US and make his parents happy, but there is some confidence lacking in him. His character is inspiring.
3. This film gives us a clear picture on how the life of a farmer is. From the crisis they go through in farming to hat makes them suicide, there is everything about them in this film. This is what every one of us, irrespective of age, have to watch and learn.
4. Credits to all the rich look that Maharshi has, goes to Mahesh. He carried the character of Rishi so well, that he won’t fail in impressing, and inspiring you. Mahesh Babu has done some really good work in this film and if you are his fan, the handsome hunk impresses you to the core.
5. There is a social message in this film and in these fast forward lives, it is pretty much necessary to the younger generation and to the future generations too.
6. Music by Devi Sri Prasad is apt to the situations and throughout the film, some or the other song, which keeps running in the background gives us a good feel.
7. Pooja Hegde looks stunning in the role of Pooja. The actress raised the glamour quotient in the film and her costumes give us some fashion goals.
8. Last but not the least, senior actors like Prakash Raj, Jagapathi Babu and Jayasudha have uplifted the film with their strong roles.