For every kid who lived in the 90s, video games are a huge part of our childhood…
Gamers of today will never know the struggle of being a 90s gamer. Here are a few of those experiences of 90s video gamer:
1. Kicking someones ass in road rash for no reason
2. The first heart-break of every 90s kid. That 9999999999 games in one cassette was a lie
3. When the game isn’t properly working, blowing on a cassette is our mantra to solve all the problems.
4. Admit it, we all tried shooting this Dog from Duck Hunt.
5. Your sibling would always steal a life on Contra from you.
6. You never completed Mario as a kid but you’ve always wanted to win Mario.
7. We spent almost all our pocket money on learning every move that Yoshimitsu could do.
8. We couldn’t install a game because one of the multiple discs either didn’t work, or was misplaced.
9. In tekken 3 Eddy is boring. I don’t know why people picked him