India recently celebrated the 75 years of Indian Independence. Still celebrations are in full swing and ongoing in the country…marking the silver jubilee celebrations. Central government and respective state governments made a schedule for 75th Independence celebrations and Indians from kids to old age people shown much interest to celebrate India’s 75th independence celebrations.
As we celebrate 75 years of India’s Independence we would like to bring you some nostalgic and down the memory lane historic moments to you through this rare gallery and listicle of India’s First Independence Day Celebrations….here we go.
1. India’s Last Viceroy Lord Mountbatten declaring India’s Independence On 14th August Of 1947 At Delhi
2. India’s First Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru Announcing India’s Independence On 15th August, 1947
3. Huge crowds gather at Raisina Hill in New Delhi during Independence Day celebrations in 1947
4. Indians celebrating Independence From Britishers On Kolkata Roads
5. British Governor-General Lord Mountbatten and Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru salute the Indian tricolor flag for the first time at India Gate in New Delhi on 15th August 1947.
6. Group Of Indians Gathered At Red Fort, Delhi To Celebrate India’s First Independence Day Celebrations
7. Jawahar Lal Nehru’s First Speech After Independence At Red Fort, New Delhi Addressing Indians
8. Group of Students Celebrating India’s First Independence Day Celebrations In Mumbai
9. General Lord Mountbatten celebrating India’s First Independence Day Celebrations with Kids On August 15th, 1947
10. The first ever tricolor flag hoisting at Red Fort, New Delhi In 1947