Brahmastra is one of the most awaited movies of Bollywood. This is first of its kind movie in Indian cinema. As the movie is all set to release in next few days, we present you some interesting facts about this movie, take a look at it.
1. The first on-screen collaboration of real life couple Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt
2. Brahmastra is a trilogy. The director Ayan Mukerji has dedicated his next 10 years to make this trilogy. And he got the idea to make this film in 2012, while shooting his sensational film ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’
3. The initial title of the film was ‘Dragon’ but it was later changed to ‘Brahmastra’.
4. This marks the comeback of Nagarjuna to Bollywood after two decades. He made his bollywood debut with Shiva in 1990, then later he acted in films like ‘Criminal’, ‘Drohi’ & ‘Khuda Gawah’ & his last hindi movie was ‘LOC Kargil’ which released in 2003.
5. A fascinating Logo launch, it’s one of its kind.
On Maha Shivarathri at the Kumbh Mela in 2019, the Brahmastra team launched over 150 drones that illuminated the sky to reveal the film’s logo. It was done in the presence of over 10 million people, at the Triveni Sangam of Prayagraj.
6. Brahmastra has recorded this year’s highest advances/pre-bookings for a Hindi film.
7. Brahmastra is the most expensive Hindi film to be made, till date. It was made with an estimated budget of over Rs. 400 Cr
8. If Hollywood got Multiverse, we got our own Astraverse. This is going to be India’s own Marvel according to the Brahmastra team, and the trade pundits. The director planned this to be an original cinematic universe centered on Indian mythology.
9. There are special appearances by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone and it is reported that they are playing very special characters in the film.
10. Last but not the least, the entire Hindi film industry are pinning their hopes on Brahmastra. Everyone in the bollywood wants Brahmastra to smash the box-office, they are looking at Brahmastra as a movie that will bring back the glory of Hindi cinema.
All the best Brahmastra. Let’s rock.