Street Food is not a destination, street food is a journey…
1. When you’re hungry, street food is the first thing that comes to mind.
2. You’ve tried almost every kind of street food available.
3. In fact, you know every street food corner in your locality.
4. You also know the street stalls of other localities!
Mana area ne kaadu, we know every street stall, rey nuvu place gurunchi matladithe nenu aa place lo ni street food gurunchi matladatha
5. Maggi, vadapav, parantha, rolls, momos or chaat, you know exactly where to go for what.
Place lu endi, vala working hours kuda telsa ikkada
6. You keep trying new stalls too.
saripodu, inka kothavi ekkada unnayo nithyam search chestune untam
7. Most of the street food guys know you well.
8. And some of them don’t even have to ask you for your order.
Vallaki telsu nuvu em order chestavo ani
9. You don’t end up spending a lot of money on food.
10. You think life without street food would be bleak and boring.
Can’t imagine a life without you street food
11. Street food has often come to your rescue when you desperately needed to eat.
saayam pondina vaadu kruthagnatha chupinchakapovatam yentha tappo, chesinavaadu kruthagnatha korukovadamu anthe tappu
12. You’re easily sick of the regular food you eat even if it’s tasty.
13. You feel you cannot survive for too many days without eating street food.
14. Whenever you’re out, you have to have street food.
15. Even if you’re running late, you make sure you grab a plate or get it packed at least!
16. In fact, you judge people who don’t like street food.
17. While others talk about overpriced restaurants, you talk about a much cheaper, fully desi option available!
18. You’ve also convinced many of your ‘health-freak’ friends to try street food.
19.Your idea of a good date often involves at least one street-food joint.
Not for singles, but for committed
20.The best part is that street food is easily available and at any time of the day!
Let’s not forget those late-night dhaabas
Final ga street food is love