Eggs, are inexpensive and high-quality protein foods that are often termed as superfoods. They are incredibly nutritious and always make their way to every diet plan or model. They are extremely rich in several vitamins and minerals like vitamin D, calcium and zinc. In fact, they contain so many varieties of nutients, which makes them the perfect food for every age group. Eggs are also related to heart health. Taking eggs on a daily basis, will keep your heart healthy and will decrease the risk of any heart diseases.
Apart from their benefits, eggs are super tasty and given in any form, we absolutely love them. But, is there anything better than our traditional Masala Eggs? It is easy to make and tastes great with rice or roti. So, read on to find out how to make this super tasty dish.
- 4 Eggs (boiled)
- 1 Onion
- 3 Green chillies
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Tamarind water
- Coriander leaves
- ½ cup of Water
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt (As per taste)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tspGaram Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Turmeric Powder
If you love eggs, you ought to try this recipe! Great on flavours and full off spice!Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wirallyfood/
Posted by Wirally Food on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Firstly, in a pan, heat some oil, punch holes on the boiled eggs and fry them so that the eggs don’t taste raw. Add a pinch of turmeric powder while frying these eggs.
- Now, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and once they are tempered, add onions and fry them. Add green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and fry them until the onions are cooked. To this, add tomatoes, salt and cook them covered for 5-8 minutes on a medium flame.
- For the next step, add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it well with the tomatoes. Once the masalas are cooked well, add tamarind water and water and give it a nice stir.
- Lastly, add the fried boiled eggs to this mixture and cook it covered for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Your delicious Masala Egg curry is now ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot.