Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Indian political history lo okka remark kuda eni politician. Childhood lo great freedom fighters Chandra Chatterjee, Sarat Chandra Chatterjee inspiration tho small age lo ne politics vaipu attract aiyyaru.
Normal, schoolmaster ki koduku ga putti Quit India movement time lo active politics loki enter aiyyi, aa taruvatha politics lo tanakantu oka image create cheskoni Jawaharlal Nehru predict chesindi nijam chesthu Indian Prime Minister aiyyaru. 1957 nundi 2009 varaku rest lekunda active politics lo untu nation ki entho seva chesaru. At last country’s highest civilian honour “Bharat Ratna” award tiskoni nation’s most beloved and respected political figure anipinchukuna ‘Atal Bihari Vajpayee’ garu tana chivari swasa vidicharu.
Here are some personal, political journey, details about our former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
1. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was born on December 25, 1924, in Gwalior. Vajpayee father oka middle-class poet cum schoolmaster Krishna Bihari Vajpayee, and mother is Krishna Devi.
2. 15 years of age lo antey 1939 lo Vajpayee Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) lo join aiyyaru.
3. Aa taruvatha politics, freedom fight movement lo active role play chesina Vajpayee, tana brother Prem tho 23 days jail lo unnaru. Quit India movement lo active ga participate chesinanduku ganu brothers iddarini Britishers jail lo pettaru.
4. Then he became joint editor of the RSS magazine ‘Rashtra Dharma’ and also the editor of the weekly paper ‘Panchajanya’ which run by RSS at that time.
5. Aa taruvatha Bharatiya Jana Sangh founder aiyyina Shyama Prasad Mookerjee ki follower ga untu vacchina Vajpayee, 1957 lo elections lo Uttar Pradesh, Balrampur locality nundi first time participate chesi win aiyyaru.
6. Jawaharlal Nehru is very fond of Vajpayee work and commitment in politics, he also predicted that one day Vajpayee would become the prime minister of India.
7. He was a member of the Indian Parliament for over four decades and served the nation for ten terms between 1957 and 2009.
8. And also he’s one of the most successful Prime Minister’s of India, in terms of economic reforms, governance, successful nuclear test “Operation Shakti” and many more.
9. 2005 lo health issues ravadam tho active politics nundi retire avthunnatu announce chesaru Atal Bihari Vajpayee garu.
10. Atal ji selfless efforts ki, nation ki chesina political service ni gurthisthu, December 25, 2014 roju na Government of India honoured him with India’s highest Civilian Award – ‘Bharat Ratna’.
We lost a great statesman, poet and orator. A man who dreamed of a glorious nation and strived to take us on the path to prosperity.
Rest In Peace Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji..