Looks like, Tollywood directors are dreaming big now. Unlike olden days, the stamina of Telugu Cinema has increased a lot, and after the humongous success of Baahubali franchise, Tollywood has become quite popular on a global platform.
Without leaving a stone unturned, the Tollywood directors are approaching the world’s best technicians to be part of their films for a better output. In the past one year, many Hollywood technicians and artists have started working for Telugu movies and let’s have a look at these films, which are in the production phase.
1. Vance HartwellDirected by Bobby, Jr. NTR is currently busy with the shooting of Jai Lava Kusa. In this film NTR will be seen in three different roles and for that the makers have roped in Hollywood’s Prosthetics and Legacy FX expert Vance Hartwell. Earlier, he worked with films like Lord of The Rings, etc.
2. Kenny BatesAfter Baahubali franchise, Prabhas signed for Sahoo under the direction of Sujeeth. The makers have invested Rs. 150 crores for this film and they have roped in Hollywood’s stuntman Kenny Bates, who earlier worked in films like Transformers, Die Hard and others. Kenny also working for Shankar’s 2.0 as stuntsman.
3. Mary E. VogtMary is working for Rajinikanth’s 2.0 as costume designer. Directed by Shankar, she was roped in especially for few costumes of lead actors. She is popular for her work in films like Tron, Watchman and Batman.
4. John Huges and Walt JonesThe VFX of Shankar’s 2.0 is being handled by most popular visual effects supervisors John Huges of Life of Pi fame and Walt Jones from Tau films.
5. Bob BrownFor Akhil Akkineni’s second movie, one of the most popular Hollywood stunt master Bob Brown is working for this film. He earlier worked with Terminator 2, Iron Man and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
6. Dan BilzerianDan, who is popularly called as the King of Instagram and one of world’s wealthiest person is roped in for an important role in Nithiin’s upcoming film LIE.